Designed as a gift box to keep, solidly designed to protect our chocolates from external aggressions (heat, cold, humidity, shock), our mythical Maison box, 100% recyclable made in France, will have continued to improve. We campaign for eco-designed creations and are committed to optimizing all our packaging while preserving their gift value. We are working on the cardboard's thicknesses, and by 2022, we will remove the last plastic inserts.
WE SELECT THE FINEST CACAO IN THE WORLD:
- 100% traceable, 90% straight to the producers,
- sourced to guarantee that our chocolates are without coloring agents, artificial flavors, GMOs, or palm oil,
- and publicly recognize producers that have a positive and environmental impact on local communities (deforestation, sending their children to school).
ALL OUR INGREDIENTS ARE SELECTED:
- First for their taste and quality,
- from sustainable suppliers, 80% of whom are signatories of our Code of Ethics and Sustainability.
SOURCING 100% SUSTAINABLE
PACKAGING 100% ECO-FRIENDLY
WE PROMOTE ECO-FRIENDLY CREATIONS AND ARE COMMITTED TO OPTIMIZE ALL OUR PACKAGING:
- all our gift boxes are 100% recyclable (excluding the ribbons),
- our iconic maison gift box is 100% made in France, our other gift boxes are made in Europe,
- we are working on reducing the thickness of the cardboard as much as possible, eliminating superfluous packaging and reducing the use of plastic as much as possible,
- while preserving the perceived value to encourage the reuse of our gift boxes.
TO INDULGE IN ONE OF OUR CHOCOLATES IS TO SAVOR AND DEFEND:
- French savoir-faire and artisanal craftsmanship,
- chocolates designed, produced, enrobed, decorated, selected, set in a gift box one by one, by hand, a testimony to over 40 years of experience,
- local production in our atelier in Nanterre a short distance from our Parisian boutiques, committed to waste repurposing and green energy,
- the fruit of meticulous work of 35 passionate chocolatiers (11 to 29 years with Maison) and a Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier Chef with Maison for over 20 years,
- the richness of a profession passionately shared over many generations of chocolatiers and apprentices,
- signature taste and quality assured by a panel of taste advisors.
100% FRENCH CRAFTSMANSHIP
VALUES 100% ETHICAL
WE BELIEVE THAT OUR CHOCOLATES MUST BE GOOD FOR THE TASTE BUDS, THE HEART, BODY AND PLANET:
- we are committed to the freshness and taste of our products each day by using French raw ingredients: butter, fleurette cream, crème fraiche,
- we are innovating the chocolate of tomorrow by offering alternatives such as vegan chocolates (without butter or cream) in our Fruit, Naturally and Voyage cacaos Collections,
- we are fighting food waste with "Too Good To Go" and donating to food banks,
- we shine the light on other artisans with our collections and our chef in residence concept.
COFFRET MAISON 100% RECYCLABLE MADE IN FRANCE.
RESCPECT FOR THE WORK
OF OUR ARTISANS BY LIMITING
When La Maison du Chocolat invites Too Good to Go in its stores or makes donations to the Food Bank, it is its brand responsibilities that it engages. Because by fighting against food waste, it respects the work of its employees and asserts the extreme freshness of its products to its customers. Gone are the days when gluttony rhymes with abundance and waste, the excellence of our House is part of other convictions.