TO INDULGE IN ONE OF OUR CHOCOLATES IS TO SAVOR AND DEFEND:
- French savoir-faire and artisanal craftsmanship,
- chocolates designed, produced, enrobed, decorated, selected, set in a gift box one by one, by hand, a testimony to over 40 years of experience,
- local production in our atelier in Nanterre a short distance from our Parisian boutiques, committed to waste repurposing and green energy,
- the fruit of meticulous work of 35 passionate chocolatiers (11 to 29 years with Maison) and a Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier Chef with Maison for over 20 years,
- the richness of a profession passionately shared over many generations of chocolatiers and apprentices,
- signature taste and quality assured by a panel of taste advisors.
100% FRENCH CRAFTSMANSHIP