Irresistible Ganache Spread: A Masterclass Recipe
Luscious, silky, smooth, shiny…our Master Chef Nicolas Cloiseau reveals the iconic recipe of La Maison du Chocolat, the ganache, this version is perfect for spreading.
For a jar of 650g
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 4 hours (2 hours at room temperature then 2 hours in the refrigerator)
Quality Ingredients for Exquisite Ganache Spreading
50g caster sugar
150 g whipped fleurette cream 35% fat
152g milk - 1/8 vanilla bean from Madagascar
0.5g fleur de sel
25g Acacia honey
Simple Steps to Crafting the Perfect Ganache Spread
• Bring the cream, milk, salt and honey to a boil.Infuse the vanilla bean which was previously scraped.
• Melt the sugar in order to obtain a clear caramel and deglaze with the preceding mixture.
• Pour over the previously chopped chocolates. Allow the entire mixture to melt for two minutes.
• Emulsify with a whisk by making small concentric circles to obtain a smooth, shiny mixture.
• Pour the ganache at 31°C into a jar.
• Wait until it is cold before closing the lid.
Tip from our Chef: if you do not have a food thermometer, put a little ganache on your lips. At 31°C, you should have a sensation of cold.
Unhinged Hazelnut Spread
New recipe ! Hazelnut spread, smooth and creamy, in a unique jar 280g.