Marvelously Paris Bouchee Gift Box

Sometimes silky, crackling, fruity, or crunchy, Nicolas Cloiseau unveils four recipes bursting with pleasure, flavors, and emotions in this incredible gift box.

Weight: 0.203lbs
Dimensions : 6,3 in x 3,7 in x 1,3 in
$50.00
$50.00
Available
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

With the heart of his horizon, gourmandise as the prize, Nicolas Cloiseau succeeds again. With a base of congection, his chocolate defies our expectations. Sometimes crunchy puffed rice, crackling ground nibs, fruity strawberry or crunchy, he unveils three receipes rich in flavors and emotion. Intimately delicious, perfect for two. 

Bouchee double milk - milk chocolate with slivers of roasted caramelized hazelnuts, fine layer of dark chocolate flavored with roasted brown Japanese Koshihikari rice. 

Line of strawberry crunchy hearts 

Bouchee Dark Parline - Almond/Hazelnut with slivers of cocoa nibs from Venezuela 

  • Optimal freshness* : 8 to 26 days *For optimal freshness please keep your chocolate in a sealed container in a cool dry area.
  • Price per kilo: $543.48/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F

Tasting

Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.

We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with a plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.

Ingredients

milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa paste, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), barley malt extract), sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), hazelnut, cocoa butter, strawberry powder, almond, glucose syrup, cocoa beans, cocoa paste, butter (milk), whole milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), roasted rice, vanilla natural flavouring, concentrate (apple, radish, blackcurrant), water, food colouring (annatto).
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Servings : 6, Serving size : 3 pieces (16g) Amount per serving : Calories: 93, Total Fat (g): 6.4 ( 8 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 3 ( 15 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 0.6, Cholesterol (mg): 4.7 ( 2 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 13.7 ( 1 % DV ), Total carb (g): 6.8 ( 3 % DV ), Fiber (g): 0.8 ( 3 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 6, Protein (g): 1.3, Vitamin D (µg): 0.03 ( 0.2 % DV ), Calcium (mg): 174 ( 13 % DV ), Iron (mg): 0.7 ( 4 % DV ), Potassium (mg): 360 ( 8 % DV )

Allergens

This product contains

  • Milk
  • Soya
  • Gluten
  • Nuts

This product may contain

  • Egg
  • Peanut