Paris Blue Hour Coffret 16 Pieces

A luminous gift box filled with 16 chocolates in our four new flavors in celebration of the city of lights and love!

Weight: 0.256lbs
Dimensions : 6,5 in x 6,5 in x 1,3 in
$55.00
$55.00
Available
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

The BLUE HOUR is the period between day and night where the sky is a much deeper blue than the blue sky of daytime. A fleeting moment of the day that only lasts a few minutes. It is during the first moments of the “blue hour” that the birds begin to sing in the summertime. It is reported to be the best time to smell the fragrances of flowers in summer.  

This color, which lasts only a few minutes, is particularly prized by photographers for night photography.  Immerse yourself in the celebration of love in Paris, the city of romance and lights. Take part in the fleeting feeling of the Blue Hour and partake in the savory flavors of the Paris Blue Hour Gift box. Its ephemeral beauty and intoxicating experience captured in an expert illustration by Benoit Berger showcasing the Paris Blue Hour.

Each contains:

Ganache Colombian – Plain dark chocolate ganache

Fruity Radiance Ganache - Dark chocolate ganache with Meeker raspberries infused with Timut pepper from Nepal

Luminous Rice Praliné - Almond/hazelnut Praliné with slivers of roasted Japanese brown Koshihikari rice, enrobed in milk chocolate

Jolika- Almond paste with pistachio, enrobed in a fine layer of dark chocolate.

  • Shelf life: 10 to 26 days
  • Price per kilo: $474.14/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F
  • 302758
  • 5808035324

Tasting

    Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.

    We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.

Ingredients

  • dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), MILK chocolate (sugar, whole MILK powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), sugar, cream (MILK), ALMONDS, HAZELNUTS, glucose syrup, butter (MILK), PISTACHIOS, raspberry, water, whole MILK, invert sugar, roasted rice, dextrose, texturizer (E420(i) sorbitol), raspberry juice concentrate, fralase, lemon paste, wheat flour (GLUTEN), orange, strawberry powder, cocoa butter, crushed cocoa beans, ALMOND powder, flavors (vanilla, kirsch cherry, pistachios, raspberry, lemon), skimmed MILK powder, salt, concentrate (lemon, radish, apple, blackcurrant), timut pepper, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), food colouring (E150 caramel i, E100 curcumin), barley malt extract (GLUTEN), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid). Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

  • Nutrition Facts : Serving size : 2 Amount per serving : Amount per serving : 17 pieces (3g), Calories: 95, Total Fat (g): 6.3 ( 8 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 3.7 ( 18 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 0.2, Cholesterol (mg): 37 ( 5 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 10 ( 1 % DV ), Total carb (g): 7.7 ( 6 % DV ), Fiber (g): 2.1 ( 17 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 7.5, Added sugars (g): 0.4 ( 10 % DV ), Protein (g): 1.2, Calcium (mg) ( 3 % DV ), Iron (mg) ( 7 % DV ), Potassium (mg) ( 9 % DV )

Allergens

  • Milk
  • Soya
  • Gluten
  • Nuts
  • Peanut
  • Egg
  • Sesame