Indulge in a Delicious Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Delight
Our Chef Nicolas Cloiseau, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier, invites you to create a giant cookie to share. Chocolate-raspberry, a fresh, fruity combination!
For 1 cookie to share
BAKE: 10 minutes
Ingredients for a Flavorful Fusion
INGREDIENTS FOR THE COOKIE
33 g butter
33 g brown sugar
25 g caster sugar
1/2 egg (30 g)
60 g flour
1 g salt
2 g yeast
5 g cocoa powder
60 g dark chocolate 65% minimum
A few fresh raspberries for decoration
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CREAMY CHOCOLATE
30 g milk
50 g liquid cream
1 sheet gelatine
75 g dark chocolate 65% minimum
INGREDIENTS FOR THE RASPBERRY CONFIT
80 g raspberries or raspberry purée
20 g sugar
2 g pectin
Creamy Chocolate Filling: A Decadent Touch
For the chococolate cream (make the day before):
- Rehydrate the gelatine leaf in very cold water.
- Bring the cream and milk to the boil.
- Pour the cream over the chopped dark chocolate.
- Whisk to combine, adding the wrung-out gelatin.
- Use a blender to finish the mixture.
- Leave to cool in the fridge overnight.
Crafting the Delightful Cookie Base
For the cookie:
- In a mixer bowl, mix together the softened butter with the brown sugar and caster sugar.
- Add the eggs and salt. Mix well before adding the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Finish the mixture by adding the chopped chocolate.
- Form the dough into a ball and flatten slightly.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes (Chef's tip for a pretty cookie).
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- After 30 minutes, place the cookie on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool when removed from the oven.
Sweet Raspberry Confit: A Burst of Flavor
For the raspberry confit:
- In a saucepan, melt the raspberries or raspberry purée.
- Add the sugar mixed with pectin.
- Cook for one minute at a rolling boil.
- Once the cookie has cooled, fill with chocolate cream and raspberry confit.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and chocolate shavings.
Unhinged Hazelnut Spread
New recipe ! Hazelnut spread, smooth and creamy, in a unique jar 280g.