Irresistible Crêpe Batter Recipe: Indulge in Delicate Delights
Our Chef Nicolas Cloiseau, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier, shares his tricks of the trade for crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth cookies.
Blond and golden, they're just waiting to be devoured! Plain, with sugar, melted chocolate or, for those with a sweet tooth, covered in a delicious spread.
All you have to do is succumb...
For about 20 crêpes
Quality Ingredients for Perfect French Crêpes
- 250g flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 50g melted butter
Mastering the Art of Making French Crêpes: Step-by-Step Guide
- Place flour, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs.
- Mix gently. When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk a little at a time.
- Add cold melted butter and mix.
- Use a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan.
- Pour in a small ladleful of batter and swirl to distribute the batter over the entire surface.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side.
Unhinged Hazelnut Spread
New recipe ! Hazelnut spread, smooth and creamy, in a unique jar 280g.
Parisian Macaron 12 Piece Gift Box
Dark Chocolate Ganache nestled in a crunchy French meringue shell, with four intense flavors: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, caramel chocolate, passion chocolate...assortment in a box of 12 macarons.