Plain Truffles Gift Box 245g

La Maison du Chocolat offers its plain chocolate truffles in collections of 2, 13, 35, or 58 chocolates. Our incredibly creamy mousse ganache filling is the sophisticated starting point of these delicious treats.

Weight: 0.540lbs
Dimensions : 7,8 in x 4,8 in x 1,3 in

This product is currently out of stock

Add to the wishlist Plain Truffles Gift Box 245g
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

With their delicious ganache filling, dark chocolate truffles have long been a firm favorite with discerning foodies of all ages. Indeed, they've become a vital part of our family meals. With La Maison du Chocolat's elegant boxed collections, fans of truffles can enjoy them at any time. Nicolas Cloiseau, our Master Chef, carefully chooses the world's finest and rarest cocoa beans to create an exceptional ganache filling with a twist. Creamy and subtly sweet, this delicate plain ganache is whipped to a mousse-like texture before it's covered with crisp dark chocolate. Our chocolatiers then roll the truffles by hand in cocoa powder: the ultimate finishing touch. Our uniquely French expertise is showcased in the creation of these sweet treats with a truly incomparable taste. Our sophisticated boxes will delight your guests; they'll be utterly captivated by the delicious taste, crunchy texture, and beautifully light center of our chocolate truffles.

The number of pieces in this 245g box may vary. The weight of this box is guaranteed.

  • Shelf life: 10 to 26 days
  • Price per kilo: $277.55/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F

In this box



Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature. We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.


dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), cream (MILK), cocoa powder, butter (MILK), cocoa paste, invert sugar, cocoa butter. Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Servings : 12, Serving size : 3 pieces (20g) Amount per serving : Calories: 120, Total Fat (g): 8 ( 10 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 5.3 ( 27 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 0.03, Cholesterol (mg): 36 ( 5 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 2 ( 0.2 % DV ), Total carb (g): 8 ( 6 % DV ), Fiber (g): 1.2 ( 9 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 6, Added sugars (g): 2, Protein (g): 1.2, Calcium (mg) ( 2 % DV ), Iron (mg) ( 11 % DV ), Potassium (mg) ( 10 % DV )


This product contains

  • Milk
  • Soya

This product may contain

  • Egg
  • Gluten
  • Sesame
  • Nuts
  • Peanut