Irresistible Insane Waffles for Mardi Gras Delight
To celebrate Mardi Gras in style, make delicious waffles according to the recipe of our Chef Nicolas Cloiseau, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier.
For 8 large or 12 small waffles
PREPARATION: 15 minutes
COOKING: 5 minutes
Sumptuous Ingredients for Waffle Magic
- 240 g flour
- 170 g butter
- 260 g milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 egg whites
- 60 g sugar
- Powdered sugar
Crafting the Perfect Waffles: Step-by-Step Process
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and gradually add the warmed milk and melted butter.
and melted butter.
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer, adding the sugar in batches to stiffen the whites.
- Once the whites have stiffened, fold them gently into the batter in batches until you have a light, homogeneous waffle batter.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Fill a pocket with waffle batter and arrange on the waffle iron plates.
- Cook for the time indicated by your appliance (approx. 5 minutes).
- Once the waffles are ready, sprinkle with powdered sugar and add the spread
Unhinged Hazelnut Spread
New recipe ! Hazelnut spread, smooth and creamy, in a unique jar 280g.