Effervescence Gift Box 20 Chocolates

Find all the richness and delicacy of an assortment of dark and milk ganaches flavored with Champagne

Weight: 0.529lbs
Dimensions : 6,3 in x 6,3 in x 1,3 in
$70.00
$70.00
Available
Pick-up in Store - New York
Available
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

Synonymous with elegance and celebration, this gift box features a pairing of brut and rosé champagnes with milk and dark ganache.

- Bulle de Brut:

A creamy blend of the roundness of dark chocolate with the liveliness of a brut. A bubble of dark ganache enhanced by a lively attack of champagne from the start of the mouth.

- Rosé bubble:

All in charm and subtlety, the milk ganache declines the fruity and rosy flavors of the wine. Its tender and delicate notes extended by the sweetness of milk chocolate give way to more alcoholic notes at the end of the tasting.

  • Optimal freshness* : 8 to 26 days *For optimal freshness please keep your chocolate in a sealed container in a cool dry area.
  • Price per kilo: $291.67/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F

Tasting

Taste our chocolates at a room temperature of 68°F. Accompany your tasting with mineral water, to let the flavors of the chocolate express themselves at their best. You can store our chocolates in a dry and cool place (64°F) in their original packaging, or in the tray at the bottom of your fridge, after protecting your box in a paper or plastic bag (in the latter case, take the chocolates out 30 minutes before tasting them). Try these delectable French confections with espresso, coffee, red wine or port.

Ingredients

dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), sugar, alcohol (Champagne 12,5%vol.) (12,5%), cocoa butter, butter (MILK), glucose syrup, cream (MILK), invert sugar, cocoa paste, texturizer (sorbitol), whole MILK powder, water, lemon juice, vine peach pulp, raspberry juice, blackcurrant juice, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring, food colouring (red beetroot E162), coffee.
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Serving size : 2 pieces (24g) Amount per serving : Amount per serving : 10, Calories: 139, Total Fat (g): 9.0 ( 11.6 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 5.9 ( 30 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 0.3, Cholesterol (mg): 50 ( 7 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 22.3 ( 1 % DV ), Total carb (g): 13.1 ( 8 % DV ), Fiber (g): 2.8 ( 17 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 10.3, Added sugars (g): 8 ( 23 % DV ), Protein (g): 1.5, Vitamin D (µg) ( 8 % DV ), Calcium (mg) ( 4 % DV ), Iron (mg) ( 4 % DV ), Potassium (mg) ( 9 % DV )

Allergens

This product contains

  • Milk
  • Soya

This product may contain

  • Nuts
  • Gluten
  • Egg
  • Peanut