La Maison du Chocolat offers the Site primarily for the use of its customers and anyone wishing to know and buy its products and services.
When you connect to the Site:
- you agree to respect this legal notice as well as, generally, the applicable legislations,
- you will refrain from any collection or fraudulent use of the nominative information you may access and, in general, any act likely to cause harm to third parties.
When you complete a form and provide information, you undertake:
- to deliver real and accurate information, up-to-date at the time it is entered and in particular not to use false names, qualities or addresses, or names, qualities or addresses without being authorised,
- to keep the registration data up to date to ensure that it is real and accurate at all times,
- not to make available or distribute any unlawful, objectionable or harmful information, programs or elements (such as viruses, hacking or copying software).
- not to disseminate comments, opinions or information of a defamatory, obscene, violent, racist nature and more generally which violates the laws and regulations in force, human rights and public decency.
In case of violation of these provisions, La Maison du Chocolat reserves the right to prohibit you from accessing the Site or the services offered, at your exclusive fault and without prejudice to any action for damages.