Marvelously Paris Treats

Small symbols hearts and stars in dark and milk chocolate.

Weight: 0.220lbs
Dimensions : 6,9 in x 1,9 in x 1,9 in
$20.00
$20.00
Available
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

Inspired by the artist Nadia Flower, her work in black and white inculdes multitude of small graphic patterns and decorative details. The spirit of the 2022 Collection with its festive stars and hearts all during the Valentine's Day, the Marvelously Paris Treats are small gourmand gifts perfect for for your love ones. They are molded in shapes of Valentine's symbols: stars and hearts… in delicious dark chocolate 60% or milk chocolate 37%. A gift for gourmands young and old.

  • Optimal freshness* : 8 to 88 days *For optimal freshness please keep your chocolate in a sealed container in a cool dry area.
  • Price per kilo: $200.00/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F

Tasting

Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.

We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with a plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.

Ingredients

dark choclate (sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin).
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 63% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 38% minimum - Milk solids : 25% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Servings : 6, Serving size : 2 pieces (17g) Amount per serving : Calories: 95, Total Fat (g): 6.3 ( 8 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 3.8 ( 19 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 0.7, Cholesterol (mg): 2.3 ( 1 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 8.3 ( 0.4 % DV ), Total carb (g): 7.8 ( 3 % DV ), Fiber (g): 0.3 ( 1 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 7.4, Protein (g): 1.2, Calcium (mg): 26 ( 2 % DV ), Iron (mg): 0.5 ( 3 % DV )

Allergens

This product contains

  • Milk

This product may contain

  • Soya
  • Nuts