Initiation Gift Box 20 pieces

20 of our most celebrated chocolates.
Weight: 0.337lbs
Dimensions : 8,5 in x 8,5 in x 2,4 in
$65.00

This product is currently out of stock

Add to the wishlist Initiation Gift Box 20 pieces
Unavailable
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

Embark on a journey through the world of La Maison du Chocolat by tasting our creations from the subtle ganaches to the most intense.


This Gift Box offers a selection of twenty of our most celebrated chocolates, presented in the correct order, to provide a true initiation for the ultimate home tasting session.


  • Shelf life: 10 to 26 days
  • Price per kilo: $424.84/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F
  • 215050
  • 3931053820

Tasting

    Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.  


    We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with a plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.

Ingredients

  • dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 soy lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier (E322 soy lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), cream, sugar, almonds, butter, hazelnuts, glucose syrup, invert sugar, sweetener (E420 sorbitol), pistachios, passion fruit pulp and juice, raspberry (fruit, concentrate juice), orange (concentrate juice, fruit, peels, essential oil), coffee, mango pulp, lemon (peels, fruit, juice, concentrate juice, essential oil), flours (wheat, barley malt), dextrose, mint, strawberry powder, natural flavorings (vanilla, cherry, raspberry, lemon, pistachio), salt, acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), vanilla pods, colors (E100 curcumin, E160b annatto, beetroot juice powder). Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids : 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

  • Nutrition Facts : Servings : 3, Serving size : 5 pieces (40g) Amount per serving : Calories: 234, Total Fat (g): 15 ( 23 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 8 ( 41 % DV ), Cholesterol (mg): 17 ( 6 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 22 ( 1 % DV ), Total carb (g): 22 ( 7 % DV ), Fiber (g): 5 ( 22 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 16, Added sugars (g): 16.0 ( 18 % DV ), Protein (g): 2, Calcium (mg): 3 ( 32 % DV ), Iron (mg): 1 ( 5 % DV )

Allergens

  • Milk
  • Soya
  • Gluten
  • Egg
  • Sesame
  • Peanut