Halloween Chocolate Treats 100g

Limited Edition!

Assorted Milk and Dark Chocolate Halloween shapes. Perfect for snacking and even better as a Halloween treat for small children and adults alike! 

Weight: 0.220lbs
Dimensions : 2,2 in x 1,4 in x 2,6 in
$25.00
$25.00
Available
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

La Maison du Chocolat revisits Halloween chocolate treats with this delicate version worked by master chocolatier Nicolas Cloiseau and his team. Creamy milk chocolate squares, revealing their subtlety in a case dedicated to delicacy. The ghost-shaped figures and pumpkins head of this Halloween Mini Treats case will satisfy young and old alike. Each element will delicately stimulate your taste buds to lead you into a whirlwind of aromas and pleasure. 

Peer through the window of this sweet treat for a view of our new Halloween shapes. This gift includes five different Halloween Character Shapes and comes in an assortment of Milk and Dark Chocolate.

Perfect for a spooktacular gift this Halloween, this assortment of pumpkins, ghosts and more will be sure to delight all ages!

  • Optimal freshness* : 8 to 208 days *For optimal freshness please keep your chocolate in a sealed container in a cool dry area.
  • Price per kilo: $250.00/kg
  • Storage temperature: 64.4 °F

Tasting

Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.Try these delectable French confections with espresso, coffee, red wine or port.

Ingredients

dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa paste, vanilla natural flavouring, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), barley malt extract).
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Servings : 5, Serving size : 4 pieces (20g), Calories: 114, Total Fat (g): 7,6 ( 10 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 4,5 ( 23 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 1, Cholesterol (mg): 2,8 ( 1 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 10 ( 0.4 % DV ), Total carb (g): 9,3 ( 3 % DV ), Fiber (g): 0,4 ( 1 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 44,5, Added sugars (g): 32,5, Protein (g): 1,5, Calcium (mg): 32 ( 3 % DV ), Iron (mg): 0,6 ( 4 % DV ), Potassium (mg): 106 ( 2 % DV )

Allergens

This product contains

  • Milk
  • Gluten

This product may contain

  • Soya
  • Nuts