Bars Gift Box 36 chocolates

A real pleasure of sharing and gourmet nibbling, let yourself be seduced by this assortment of delicious dark, milk, or white chocolate squares, hand-made in our workshop.

Weight: 0.628lbs
Dimensions : 8,3 in x 8,3 in x 1,3 in
Home and office delivery in United States

A few words about
our creations...

The look fascinates, the silhouette detonates. In one stroke. Pure, graphic, signed. Nicolas Cloiseau, the chef of La Maison du Chocolat, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier, breaks down the tablet into an assortment of delicious chocolate squares. He exacerbates the detail of the chocolate, twists the sensations. Its clean cuts, sharp edges, and millimeter-sized geometry reveals vibrant chocolate.

It has come to shake up the lines of the usual chocolate bars, it cuts with the energy of taste. In his exercise in style, he frees himself from the molds and gives an immediate fresh touch. Six elongated silhouettes each take on a chocolate character. In his intuition to combine pleasures, Nicolas Cloiseau mixes genres. A skillful blend of pure delicacy and the sharp promise of a new collection that asserts its differences, rich, intense, and totally regressive to be enjoyed in pairs.

  • Shelf life: 10 to 88 days
  • Price per kilo: $228.07/kg
  • Storage temperature: 60.8 °F


Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature.

We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.


sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), MILK chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa paste, skimmed MILK powder, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), cocoa butter, HAZELNUTS, ALMONDS, vanilla natural flavouring, PECAN nuts, rice flour, wheat flour (GLUTEN), salt, passion fruit juice, PISTACHIOS, skimmed MILK powder, lactoserum powder, barley malt extract (GLUTEN), water, emulsifier (E322 SOY lecithin), food colouring (E150a caramel i). Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Servings : 12, Serving size : 3 pieces (24g) Amount per serving : Calories: 138, Total Fat (g): 9.7 ( 12 % DV ), Sat fat (g): 11.6 ( 58 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 0.3, Cholesterol (mg): 12.6 ( 2 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 15.5 ( 1 % DV ), Total carb (g): 11.5 ( 7 % DV ), Fiber (g): 1.2 ( 8 % DV ), Total sugars (g): 10.2, Added sugars (g): 7, Protein (g): 2.0, Calcium (mg) ( 48 % DV ), Iron (mg) ( 46 % DV ), Potassium (mg) ( 10 % DV )


This product contains

  • Milk
  • Soya
  • Gluten
  • Nuts

This product may contain

  • Peanut
  • Egg
  • Sesame