Marvelously Paris Bouchee Gift Box

Sometimes silky, crackling, fruity, or crunchy, Nicolas Cloiseau unveils three recipes bursting with pleasure, flavors, and emotions in this incredible gift box.

Weight: 0.092kg
Dimensions : 15,9 cm x 9,5 cm x 3,3 cm
$420.00
$420.00
Available
Click and Collect at boutiques
Available
Local Courier Delivery

A few words about
our creations...

With the heart of his horizon, gourmandise as the prize, Nicolas Cloiseau succeeds again. With a base of congection, his chocolate defies our expectations. Sometimes crunchy puffed rice, crackling ground nibs, fruity strawberry or crunchy, he unveils three receipes rich in flavors and emotion. Intimately delicious, perfect for two.

Bouchee double milk - milk chocolate with slivers of roasted caramelized hazelnuts, fine layer of dark chocolate flavored with roasted brown Japanese Koshihikari rice.
Line of strawberry crunchy hearts
Bouchee Dark Praline - Almond/Hazelnut with slivers of cocoa nibs from Venezuela

  • Best consumption period* : From 8 to 26 days after purchase *Optimal duration of consumption as well as the date indicated on the back of the product are indicatives dates.
  • Price per kilo: $4.00/kg
  • Storage temperature: 18 °C

Tasting

Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature. We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with a plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.

Ingredients

milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa paste, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), barley malt extract (gluten)), sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring), hazelnut, cocoa butter, strawberry powder, almond, glucose syrup, cocoa beans, cocoa paste, butter (milk), whole milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), roasted rice, vanilla natural flavouring, concentrate (apple, radish, blackcurrant), water, food colouring (annatto).
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 58% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Serving size : 5 pieces (40g), Servings per package : 2, Calories (kcal): 237 ( 12 % DV ), Calories from fat (kcal): 148 ( 7 % DV ), Total fat (g): 16.4 ( 25 % DV ), Saturated fat (g): 7.6 ( 38 % DV ), Trans fat (g): 1.6, Cholesterol (mg): 11.9 ( 4 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 34.9 ( 2 % DV ), Total carbohydrate (g): 17.4 ( 6 % DV ), Dietary fiber (g): 2.1 ( 8 % DV ), Sugars (g): 15.3 ( 17 % DV ), Protein (g): 3.4 ( 4 % DV ), Vitamin A (µg): 98 ( 2 % DV ), Vitamin C (µg): 0.5 ( 1 % DV ), Calcium (mg): 443 ( 73 % DV ), Iron (mg): 2 ( 0.2 % DV )

Allergens

This product contains

  • Milk
  • Soya
  • Gluten
  • Nuts

This product may contain

  • Egg
  • Peanut

Craftsmanship and incredible artistry

Created in small quantities of 30 to 50 kilos to maintain the recipe's precision, ganaches and pralinés are made with the utmost care. Each mixture is spread out and smoothed by hand on marble surfaces before they are meticulously produced, carefully covered and decorated with a miniature piping bag or a fork, individually and by hand. These chocolates are assessed before being chosen for boxed collections and are sampled during the process.
Throughout production, as the chocolate crystallizes, the temperature is carefully controlled to ensure finer flavors. Time is required, time for the mixture to rest and to dry, time for craftsmanship.
La Maison du Chocolat's values are reflected in the meticulous work of 35 experienced chocolatiers who are incredibly passionate about their craft.