Expert Squares Case

Case with 20 squares of Noir Equilibre 66%

Weight: 0.100kg
Dimensions : 7,4 cm x 7,4 cm x 2,5 cm
$255.00
$255.00
Available
Click and Collect at boutiques
Available
Local Courier Delivery

A few words about
our creations...

 

Full-bodied chocolate notes and notes of roasted nuts make up the intense and woody palette of this 66% dark chocolate. La Maison du Chocolat's Master Chef and Meilleur Ouvrier de France Nicolas Cloiseau turns balanced flavors into an art form, combining extraordinarily intense cocoa beans with mellow cocoa butter. Paying tribute to the Caribbean and inspired by a passion for artisanal chocolate, these expert squares provide an elegant and truly gourmet experience. Whether you're giving it as a gift in its brown box with glacier blue accents or simply savoring the complexity of dark chocolate, this Caribbean blend guarantees a delicious taste sensation, evoking travel, sunshine, and the natural world. An infinitely subtle expert squares, created by demanding and passionate artisans.

 

  • Best consumption period* : From 8 to 238 days after purchase *Optimal duration of consumption as well as the date indicated on the back of the product are indicatives dates.
  • Price per kilo: $2.00/kg
  • Storage temperature: 18 °C

Tasting

Dégustez nos chocolats à une température ambiante de 20 °C. Accompagnez votre dégustation d’eau minérale, afin de laisser s'exprimer au mieux les saveurs du chocolat. Vous pouvez conserver nos chocolats dans un endroit sec et frais, (18°C) dans leur emballage d'origine, ou bien dans le bac en bas de votre réfrigérateur, après avoir protégé votre coffret dans un sac papier ou plastique (dans ce dernier cas, sortez les chocolats 30 minutes avant de les déguster).

Ingredients

cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), vanilla natural flavouring.
Dark chocolate contains : Cocoa solids 66% minimum.

Nutritional values

Nutrition Facts : Serving size : 2 pieces (40g), Servings per package : 3, Calories (kcal): 220 ( 12 % DV ), Calories from fat (kcal): 140 ( 7 % DV ), Total fat (g): 15 ( 19 % DV ), Saturated fat (g): 9 ( 44 % DV ), Sodium (mg): 5 ( 2 % DV ), Total carbohydrate (g): 18 ( 7 % DV ), Dietary fiber (g): 3 ( 12 % DV ), Sugars (g): 13 ( 15 % DV ), Protein (g): 3 ( 4 % DV ), Vitamin A (µg): 17.5 ( 0.3 % DV ), Vitamin C (µg): 2 ( 3 % DV ), Calcium (mg): 22, Iron (mg): 1 ( 8 % DV )

Allergens

This product may contain

  • Gluten
  • Soya
  • Nuts
  • Milk